Location: NANTES Congress Center
LA CITE DES CONGRES DE NANTES
5 Rue de Valmy,
44000 Nantes, France
+33 (0)2 51 88 20 00
Wednesday June 8, 2022: 08:20 am to 06:30 pm
Thursday June 9, 2022: 08:20 am to 05:00 pm
Created over 25 year ago, La Cité Nantes Congress Centre has made a name for itself among the top French convention centres.
As an economic and cultural tool of global exposure, it is home to the most stunning French and global events and actively contributes to the reputation, attractiveness and development of the region.
La Cité is easy to access by plane, train or car..
- By Plane
- 1 hour from Paris and London
-v4 daily return flights to Roissy Charles de Gaulle
- 4 daily return flights to Orly airport
- All European major cities within a 2-hour flight
- 100 national and international destinations with direct flights:
- Nantes Atlantique airport is a 20-minute shuttle ride from La Cité (every half hour).More info:
Nantes Atlantique airport
- By Road
Nantes boasts an extensive network of roads to reach:To the East: Paris – A1 motorway
To the South: Bordeaux and Toulouse – A83 motorway
To the West: Brest – N165/E60
To the North: Rennes – N137
- By Plane
- Less than 2 hours from Paris Montparnasse
- 21 TGV trains from Paris to Nantes every day
- 3 hours from Paris Roissy Charles de Gaulle – 4 TGV trains every day
- Direct TGV trains to: Lille, Lyon, Marseille, Paris, Strasbourg, etc.
The TGV train station is located in the city centre, opposite La Cité (south exit).
Nantes train station